November 29, 2007

I solemnly swear...

...that I will be more diligent in updating my blog. Lately, my zeal has been quelched by certain circumstances, but I was told that I should even write the bad stuff. So I will. In the future.
I just wanted to let you know not to give up on me. I have not abandoned our dera blog. I have just been on a little hiatus for a few weeks and will get back on track. It's really very important to me that you check it and enjoy it and care what I'm up to. It means a lot.
Now I'm back in Sea-town and it's weird. Very, very weird. I'm bumping along, but if I really think about it, it's craziness. I almost feel like the past two and a half months never happened since I'm back to the same life I was leading in August before I left- sleeping in, no real agenda...but I guess that's okay. Lying low will do me good. It'll be nice to be a little annonymous for awhile. I can leave the house and not gear up and expect to know everyone I bump into everywhere I go. Ya know? I actually get to go the bank today and be done in just a few minutes, not 30 because I was chatting with the teller who goes to my church. :) We'll see.
I don't even know if anyone will check this now that they know I'm home and haven't been keeping up with it even while I was gone, let alone now that I'm home and am seeing people in person. But I thought I'd give it a shot.
Don't give up on me.
<3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I checked it. Thanks for the update. Glad you're home and looking forward to laying low with you :) - Ambs

Sarah said...

i check your blog every day. and i throw a party every time it's updated. i'm so glad i get to throw another party :-)

Anonymous said...

I think working on molding and flooring will make for a great blog entry.
= RYan

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis,
Welcome back to the blog-is-sphere and home too!!! I see where your brother is looking for some bonding time :-) Good job on the entry. Keep it up...we loyal fans are always checking in on ya.
LYT,
ma

Anonymous said...

I really like your site. Excellent content. Please continue posting such profound cotent..